Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Once again...only in Kentucky

I've had several friends tell me their "only in Kentucky would you see/do that" stories and I have another to share. We were driving home from my parents house when I looked up and saw this sign...


Yes, that is a White Castle sign saying "Reserve your table for Valentines." I'll be honest I just had to call the number to check it out. Well the offices were closed but that is the number for the White Castle headquarters in Louisville! I'm sorry but anyone who goes there for Valentines does not deserve to be "gettin' lucky in Kentucky!"

4 comments:

Brooke Woods said...

That is AWESOME!!! I love it! Nice find Katrina.

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

that is hiLArious, too funny! gotta love it - or at least wince because of it. :)

The Wilson Family said...

That is great. I think that is where Ken and I will go. I'm glad you gave us the number.

Jared and Niki said...

Okay, LOVE this!! Maybe they could hit the Wal-Mart bridal fair after a romantic night out.

Your family picture is so AWESOME!! You guys all look great, who did them?

Also, thanks a million for the gift card, you are one of the most thoughtful people I know. I am lucky to have a friend like you!