Friday, October 10, 2008

Zackary + Dirt = HAPPY BOY

At Evans Orchard, Zackary found a HUGE mound of dirt and he had so much fun playing in this dirt. I just let him have his fun as I watched his white shoes and shirt turn brown (don't know what I was thinking putting white on him). What is it about dirt that makes little boys smile from ear to ear!





P.S. To my family: proof that I will let my son be a boy, get dirty, have fun and still have a germ phobia.
Okay, that's my last post for tonight. 3 in a row...I'm on a roll :)

4 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

Such a boy- I love it!

Darla Maguet said...

I am soo proud of you Kat for letting my grandson get that dirty!!! Now I don't feel so bad for letting him get so wet and dirty in the creek!!! love ya!

Jared and Niki said...

I also hated that dirt hill, what was that all about? clark got filthy, too.

Christensen Family said...

gotta love boys! I love the pic of his backside!