Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Waiting for Daddy

Here's what happens every day at 5:00
(sorry the picture is so dark, the flash didn't go off)

Rajah must have this internal alarm that goes off at 5 pm every night. At this time she will sit in the living room and stare out the window waiting for Ampy to get home. As soon as Zackary sees her he heads straight for the window and the two of the them will look outside until he comes home. As soon as they see and hear Ampy's car, they start running around the room. I love how excited each of them get when he comes home. Wish I got the same welcome.

6 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

That is SOOO cute! I love that picture. I can't believe how huge Raja is. Ampy must feel loved!

The Wilson Family said...

I like the picture with out the flash. I think it gives it so much more of a better effect.

Christensen Family said...

I agree, I'm so glad the flash didn't go off. The effect is beautiful!

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

So cute. Daddy coming home is the best time of day! Precious.

Jared and Niki said...

thats the cutest thing ever!

Brig said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You've got to leave in order for your kids to miss you...

Be grateful that you're with him enough that he doesn't miss you.