Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank You, Staci!!!

Many of you know I do not like to ask for help when life becomes overwhelming. I like to pretend I'm Super Woman and can do it all. Well, a few days ago I called to tell Staci that Zackary and I were not going to be able to go to McConnell Springs for their trick or treating like we had originally planned. I told her Zackary had a runny nose and cough (which he did) but as I was talking to her I realized I had reached "that point." I didn't think I was that overwhelmed until I started talking to her. Being the AMAZING friend that she is, she told me that she would come over Monday and clean my house, go grocery shopping for me or whatever else I needed. I told her that wasn't necessary but she said she would be over after she dropped Victoria off at school. Sure enough, on Monday I got a phone call from her telling me to sit down right at that minute and make out a grocery list. I had to call her back when I was done give her the list, then she was going to go to the store on her way over to my house. She got there and spent the next 3 hours cleaning my house and doing laundry! I am so grateful to everything she did and it was a huge relief to know it was done. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Staci!!!! Love you girl!

4 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

What an amazing friend she is. You guys have such a great relationship (sisters for girls who don't have sisters). I'm so glad she helped you since no one else gets too! Glad you're feeling less overwhelmed.

The Wilson Family said...

Thank you Staci. I'm so glad you did something for that girl. Katrina your still super women. Now you just have a side kick.

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

What a great friend! Thanks for all you do for all the rest of us! Glad you have such a good friend who takes care of you, too. :)

Alicia said...

Hi Katrina, Hope all is well can you email me your home address so I can mail you our christmas card for this year. Thanks, Alicia Morgan