Sunday, April 12, 2009

Do I have 2 dogs???

About a week ago we all ran to Walmart and Zackary was so good Ampy decided to let him pick out a toy. Surprise, surprise (not) he picked out a nerf football. Shortly after we got home it was naptime and Zackary was so obessed with this football that he wanted to take it to bed with him. This is not something I usually do and Zackary never asks to take toys to bed but I thought oh well and let him have the football. After about 20 minutes of listening to him talk (and rethinking my idea) I went in and found chunks of the ball chewed up all over the floor.


For a split second I was thinking, wait a minute Rajah's been out here. That passed and I realized that my son had chewed a huge piece of the ball up. Now what makes me think that I could possibly have 2 dogs is...Zackary LOVES to eat dog food. Of course I don't give it to him but he will go and take pieces out while Rajah is eating (let me just say that Rajah is perfectly okay with this and steps aside...what dog do you know actually allows you to take food from her??). Zackary also LOVES to get on his hands and knees and drink out of Rajah's water bowl (I think this is absolutely disgusting along with the dog food). He also went through a phase where he would dump whatever snack he had on the floor and eat it on his hands and knees like a dog. AND he started a new thing where he licks everthing. What is going on??? I would really like to go back to having ONE dog!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Sebourn said...

I love this, Zachary is too much fun. Eden loves our dog but she only likes to dump his food out and then put it back in the bowl -- doesn't eat it. I guess that is the difference between boys and girls!!