Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Proper Punishment Would Be...

I'm behind in blogging and have been meaning to write these really sweet posts about my husband because his birthday was February 21st and our 5 year anniversary was March 6th, but I no longer feel guilty for not getting those up. Here was our conversation tonight before he left for work...

Me: "Staci and I took the boys and walked to the park, which I know isn't too far from her house but to a pregnant woman it's far enough. As we were coming back and walking up her driveway I said, "anyone who is pregnant and exercises is crazy!" I was so wiped out from that walk and felt so out of shape. I know I'm pregnant but come on."

Ampy: "I know you are. Just look at you."

Now, let me say that if you know Ampy and I, you know we joke around and tease each other all the time. I KNOW he was not serious but I'm thinking that I can't let this wonderful (not) comment go unpunished. So, foot rubs and someone to clean my house for a whole year sounds good to me. What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Definatly deserve foot rubs for the whole year or at least for the rest of this pregnancy!!!!

Jared and Niki said...

Perfect, you gotta milk the pegnancy for all it's worth, anyway, right?

How was Ruth's Chriss'? I haven't been there, but heard it is awesome. Miss you.

Mike and Tycie said...

FIRST OFF... I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT? How far along are you? Do you know what you are having yet? How exciting! Im so jealous! SECOND... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! and THIRD... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMPY!!!