Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Uncle Jared

This past weekend my brother, Jared, came to visit. Uncle Jared first met us at the park and as soon as Zackary saw him he went running to him. After that Zackary never left his side. Take a look at the fun they had...

Ready for some fun!


Zackary saw Uncle Jared and Grandpa watching the Colts game and decided he had to come watch too. He ran and stood right next to them and studied the TV (do you see the concentration).


Who needs weights when you have a Zackary? He even helped Jared with his cardio and made sure there were several games of "chase" played.


Time to rest, but you're not going anywhere.


Zackary LOVES his Uncle Jared!

4 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

Jared is the best! What cute pictures. That reminds me of Lacey and Tyler. Best friends since Tyler was born. Jared and Zackary are so cute together (and also apart).

The Smith's said...

That reminds me of when my kids were little and you, Scott and Jared were so good to them. We miss all of you guys! It is amazing how big my kids are now, i remember Austin at Zackary's age so well.

Marci

Jared and Niki said...

so cute, love yoru blog! Good luck with the program tomorrow. I wish I could help! I am sure it will be great.

Ammon and Brooke said...

Jared is a stud